Friday, July 1, 2011

Where it Started!

I have been talking about the change of name series for a while, so I thought it best to show where the project started from. It started in the last quarter of 2010 and it started with me trying to make a self portrait of the state I was at the point and this was the first of the project;

change of name 01
                                                          
And the rest follows


 
change of name 02
 
change of name 03  































 
change of name 05  

































 
change of name 04
change of name 06


These are all 2x 2 feet in size cos they are actually experiments, trying to find ways to use and combine my materials. 01 is my favourite and very dear and personal and I won't say which is my least best but more are on the way and from my last post the second large piece is already in progress so stay tuned to the blog and watch how it progresses.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful work! I'm so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I appreciate the comment and thanks for following.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete